Posted by Richard Parker on May 01, 2012
Exactly 12 months ago to the day, EML Wildfire was born.
A merger of two of the UK’s leading technology PR agencies and, like any merger, there were risks. Would we get on? Would there be enough chairs? How would our clients and the industry react?
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I can confidently say it is the best decision we ever made. The last year has been a fantastic one for the merged company on all fronts as you will see from the highlights below.
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has made EML Wildfire a success and supported us.
Look out for picture of our celebrations on Facebook!
EML Wildfire’s 1st year in numbers
- 13 new team members
- 31 new clients
- 150 blog posts
- 2 new kettles
- 80+ industry events attended
- 5 I’s established (Insight, Influence, Inspiration, Interact, Impact)
- No.1 hit on Google for ‘international tech PR’
- 9 pies consumed during British Pie Week at an estimated…18,000 calories
- 26.2 miles run for charity
What will the next year bring?